I'm very honored to be part of the Hope for the Broken Hearted community. When Debbie Kay reached out to me a couple of weeks ago to be a ministry partner, she asked me to share some biblical health tips on how to help people live the abundant life.
She let me know a lot of the people in her community are battling, battling grief, battling sorrow, battling mourning. And there are some real practical steps and practical things that people can do regarding their emotional health, their physical wellbeing, their mental health, to conquer in Christ and not to be a victim of circumstances.
About Dr Z
Just to let you know a little bit about me, I'm a Biblical health educator and a public health researcher. I've been formally trained in public health. I received my doctorate in chiropractic, and I was a researcher in school. I took the research track. I never really honed my skills as a hands-on chiropractor because I was traveling the country and the world sharing research.
Little did I know that God was going to use that experience to launch me into a career where I became a biblical health educator to the masses. And I'm just very humbled. I'm very blessed to have the tribe of followers and community that we've been able to create on my Facebook page, on my website.
- 0:50 Learn about Debbie Kay and her Hope for the Broken Hearted outreach on Facebook
- 4:33 Dr. Z shares more about his own personal background
- 7:23 Don't recall the 7 areas of the abundant life? Dr. Z recaps
- 11:29 Dr. Z shares some comments from believers that represent many different perspectives on what Christians should and shouldn't eat
- 16:37 Discover the “great whites” of the diet that should be avoided at all costs
- 20:25 Dr. Z discusses how to get started with changing your diet
- 22:19 Essential oils for sleep disturbances and grief
- 29:39 The Essential Oil Summit is free online August 22 – Aug 29
- 29:59 Dr. Z responds to a question about scriptures for reducing anxiety and finding peace in our lives
- 32:00 An audience member asks about grieving in times of separation and divorce
- 36:17 Dr. Z answers a question about juicing and organic vs. non-organic produce
- 39:12 Dr. Z addresses weight loss, metabolic function, and shares his take on giving the digestive system a break
- 45:40 An audience member asks, “How do I handle my kids who don't even show love.”
- 48:26 Dr. Z discusses the importance of socialization and servitude
- 49:16 A reader asks about getting the love of their life back after overcoming addiction
- 51.08 Dr. Z talks about the systemic impacts of candida overgrowth
- 53:14 Episode wrap-up
Listen to Episode #032 Here!
Or watch the episode in the following video: