When using my DIY foaming hand soap, it's like I can feel the suds are washing away the dirt. This simple recipe only calls for three ingredients, plus water, to get your hands squeaky clean.
DIY Foaming Hand Soap
You can print the DIY Foaming Hand Soap recipe and store in your kitchen drawer for quick access. Try my moisturizing hand cream to keep your skin feeling extra smooth.
- The exact measurements depend on the size of of your foaming soap dispenser.
- Fill the dispenser 3/5 of the way with liquid soap.
- Then, add enough aloe to fill the dispenser ⅘ of the way.
- Top off with essential oils (10 drops for every ounce of your mixture).
- Be sure enough room in the bottle to place the pump without overflowing.
- Depending on the thickness of the aloe vera you use, you may need to add a little water.
- Secure lid and shake vigorously.
- Use soap as needed. 🙂
Safety & Contraindications
Are you sure you're using essential oils safely and effectively? Are you confused by dilutions and conversions?
Let me help take out the guesswork and download my FREE roller bottle guide HERE.
When it comes to drug interactions and contraindications, there are literally textbooks devoted to the study of essential oil safety and, as a trained researcher and doctor, I think it’s important to note that there is virtually no research out there discussing how essential oils interact with drugs in long-term human clinical trials. This means that essential oil safety is still a wild frontier in the science community and no one really knows (for certain) how essential oils will interact with drugs or your body.
Nonetheless, properly diluting your essential oils is fundamental to safety and effectiveness because they are highly concentrated plant compounds. To help you along your journey, I have a created an easy-to-use dilution guide that you can download for FREE to make sure that all of your topical applications are safe and effective for the entire family.
CLICK HERE to download my free EO Roller Bottle Dilution Chart!
As with as medicine and natural therapies, this is only a guide and be sure to discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur and consult your physician immediately.