Emotional Detoxification Inhaler
I find it rather surprising that no one seems to talk about emotional detoxification more. Both positive and negative emotional are important and part of being human, but when we can’t manage them properly we can find ourselves in a downward spiral fast. This can have a serious impact on every aspect of our lives – especially our health!
Take an Emotional Detox Break
Taking regular emotional detox breaks will help you handle your emotions with ease and cleanse your entire system so that you can reach your full potential and enjoy the abundant life. This is how my daughter Bella and hubby like to do it. I invite you along the journey with us…
DIY Emotional Detoxification Inhaler
Contrary to popular opinion, there are actually much fewer ways to use essential oils to detox your body compared to using essential oils to detox your emotions. EOs help calm your mind, boost your mood and help put you in a meditative, mindful state. Keep this inhaler on your on your emotional detoxification journey and start to experience the Abundant Life today!
- Mix your essential oil blend in a glass bowl or jar.
- Cut down your organic cotton pad to the desired size to fit inside your inhaler tube.
- Place the cotton pad in your glass bowl to adsorb your essential oils.
- Use tweezers to remove cotton pad and insert into your inhaler tube.
- Place top section onto inhaler tube.
- Use during your emotional detoxing exercises - especially when you're practicing forgiveness, self-love and reciting positive affirmations.