Gut Health According To The Scriptures | Episode #009
I'm so excited to be welcoming Paul Nison to this podcast episode. Paul is a raw food chef and educator. He has been eating and educating people about a raw food diet since he was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis many years ago. And with no other choice but surgery, according to the medical profession, Paul decided to stop eating all cooked foods. Today he is 100% cured of this so-called incurable disease. And he still eats a raw food diet.
About Paul Nison
He has been featured on the Food Network and several magazines and newspapers around the world. And today he travels the world giving lectures on law food nutrition and raw food prep classes to show people how truly easy and find the raw life can be.
He also authored several books, such as Health According to the Scriptures and Healing Inflammatory Bowel Disease: the Cause and Cures of Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. For those of you who want to check out Paul, I highly encourage you to check him out at HealthWatchman.com. And you can also look at his books and other Biblical health resources and products at RawLife.com.
- 1:10 Learn where to register for the January 2016 Heal Your Gut Summit
- 2:00 Paul's background and health journey
- 3:25 Discover why good digestion is key for overall health
- 6:35 How Paul's diagnose affected him for the better
- 9:05 The how and why of overcoming a death sentence and what the prescription for Biblical eating really looks like
- 10:30 The lifestyle factors that have a direct connection to IBD
- 12:50 Are raw foods always better for digestion?
- 14:20 How to interpret your body language surrounding food and digestion
- 17:30 Uncover the principles of healthy eating on your body's own terms
- 21:08 Learn how Biblical health and gut health may be more closely related than you think
- 23:23 Why you should be empowered and not in fear when you receive a diagnosis
- 24:48 How grains fit (or don't fit!) into a raw food diet and what to make of the fact that they are mentioned in the Bible
- 27:30 What the Daylight Diet is and how it may be impacting your health even if you don't know about it!
Listen to Episode #009 Here!