Healthy Holidays | Episode #005
The Holidays CAN & SHOULD be the happiest and healthiest time of the year! In Episode #005, I discuss some of the most important details about my new book – Healthy Holidays w/Dr. Z. Specifically, I talk about the ins-and-outs of how to focus on these 5 healthy habits this Thanksgiving:
Top 5 Healthy Holiday Habits:
- Sit Back & Relax
- Boost Immunity
- Workout Smarter, Not Just Harder
- BYOF: Bring Your Own Food
- Be Truly Thankful!
Make this Holiday season your healthiest, happiest yet!
To help you stay fit and healthy this Thanksgiving, I have put together a fantastic eBook filled with DIY essential oils recipes, and other Abundant Life giving tips!
As always, my hope and prayer is that YOU and your family live the Abundant Life! Please don’t forget to subscribe to my podcast below and leave a comment or two and a rating. Thanks and may you have a blessed thanksgiving!
- 2:55 How holiday stress can profoundly impact your health
- 5:05 One of the most important things not to abandon during the holidays
- 5:28 Your recap of the top five healthy holiday habits
- 6:58 The seven key ways to manage the holiday stress that will most likely come upon you
- 10:03 Your number one obligation during the holidays, and beyond
- 11:49 Specific essential oils and how to use them for managing holiday stress
- 15:56 The natural substance that is used daily in India for its health- promoting benefits
- 19:56 One of the top oils for boosting immunity during the holidays
- 21:05 DIY immunity blends with ingredients you likely have in your kitchen RIGHT NOW
- 24:00 Movement and hunger: how your exercise habits impact the hormones that regulate appetite
- 26:47 Legal performance enhancement for athletes that you probably haven’t heard about
- 28:20 How to support recovery after intense workouts