Immune Boosting Shot
My husband, Dr. Z, put together this immune boosting shot and the kids love it! It is perfect to use when you sense a cold coming on, or as a preventative. When our bodies are stressed during weather changes, family vacations or during a time you are exposed to crowds of people carrying germs, it is a good thing to keep your immune system in mind. By taking this immune boosting shot, you can help keep away those pesky viruses.
DIY Immune Boosting Shot
Who will complain about taking a dose of delicious raw honey in the morning? Plus, I love some pumpkin spice – it gives the immune boosting shot a nice flavor.
When it comes to dosage and practical advice, keep in mind that you don’t want to develop resistance and you never want to do anything every single day. Think in terms of the seasons created by God, and how all our produce is not naturally available year round.
When I took antibiotics because I came down with a horrible case of pneumonia that nothing natural could knock it out I did this:
- I took my immune shot twice a day starting a few days before and then for a week after.
- I applied the immune blend listed below on my feet (diluted with a carrier oil)
- I made sure I diffused sleepy time oils (lavender, chamomile, etc…) to get a good night’s sleep.
- I oil pulled every day with this immune blend.
- I loaded up on multi-strain probiotics.
- I didn’t eat meat for a couple weeks to give my digestive system a break.
- And I drank lots of freshly squeezed, nutrient dense juice.
- Mix together in a glass bowl and enjoy twice daily at the onset of a cold, or once per day for prevention.
- Wash down with pure, filtered water.
- Be sure to not use for more than two weeks at a time.
* It is not recommended to add this mixture to hot tea because this will kill the enzymes in the honey and can alter the composition of the essential oils and vitamin C. If you want to add to your tea, make sure it is cooled down to room temp.