Overcoming The Death Sentence | Episode #002
At its fundamental core, beating sickness and disease starts in the mind. Our actions will always follow our beliefs, which is why I want to share this life-transforming information with you. In Episode #002 of Biblical Health Radio, my special guest Magdalena Wszelaki tells her story about a personal cancer scare as she shares how to overcome the “death sentence” of disease.
Hormones Balance, a nutrition coaching practice dedicated to helping women to rebalance their hormones with nutrition, Magdalena Wszelaki is a certified nutrition coach, speaker, educator and chef with a long history of hormonal challenges which resulted from a highly stressful life in advertising – starting from Graves' and Hashimoto's Disease (autoimmune conditions causing thyroid failure) to adrenal fatigue and estrogen dominance. Today she is in full remission, lives a symptoms-free, awesome life and teaches women how to accomplish the same in her various online programs. You can find her online at HormonesBalance.com.
You're going to LOVE this conversation! Please leave a comment below, and be sure to subscribe to my iTunes podcast here!
- 2:38 The main problem with oncology and what you should do about it
- 6:07 Magdalena's background and the autoimmune diseases she overcame naturally
- 9:30 The primary root causes of autoimmune disease
- 12:19 The most common factors that prevent women from taking preventive measures
- 16:33 What to do after you're given a cancer death sentence
- 18:45 How much time you really have after you receive a death sentence
Listen to Episode #002 here!