Allergy Free Butternut Squash Souffle
This is a very special butternut squash souffle recipe from my Aunt Sandy that is cherished in my family. I converted it into a healthier allergy-friendly version that all of your guests can enjoy.
The finished product is a smooth and creamy soufflé that is perfect for fall entertaining.
Allergy Free Butternut Squash Souffle Recipe
- Combine squash, salt, syrup, and cornstarch.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add egg yolks, whipping cream, and butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into squash mixture.
- Pour onto buttered 1 ½ quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately.
If you can't find a healthy non-dairy whipping cream, click here for my recipe and make your own!
Here are some more Thanksgiving inspired recipes that are great for fall.