Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
Vegan whipped cream is not too easy to come by. There are a ton of “healthy” varieties out there, but I haven't found one with good ingredients.
This coconut milk whipped cream recipe, on the other hand, is super simple to make, absolutely delicious and a fantastic (healthy) addition to any desert! It's delicious with fruit!
Coconut Milk Whipped Cream Recipe
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 can full of fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or ¼ teaspoon of organic vanilla beans ground
- 1-3 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Turn can upside-down and open it.
- Drain off liquid and use later in a smoothie.
- Put all the coconut cream left in the can in a stand mixer (I use Kitchen Aid), add vanilla & maple syrup to taste.
- Mix together with regular or whipping blade. Place in refrigerator 3-4 hours and serve over dessert.
How about you? What are YOUR favorite vegan whipped cream recipes?