Gluten-free Apple Crisp
This apple crisp makes 6 servings of yum! Granny Smith or Empire apples are a good choice with this recipe.
Gluten-free Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups sliced pared tart apples
- ⅔ to ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste (I use more)
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup butter softened or melted
- Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly oil a square 8x8 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Sprinkle over apples and top with pumpkin pie spice powder if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
Let me know what you serve it with!
I’ve shared more of our favorite dessert recipes for you to try.