This healthy no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies are a huge hit in our home! They are simple and quick to make and serve as the perfect snack. This delicious treat satisfies the sweet tooth while remaining healthy.
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
We put together a list of our favorite healthy ingredients that we use often in our DIY and food recipes. If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle and makeover your kitchen I hope our list of Essential Ingredients and Products for a Healthy Home helps you!
- Bring to a boil the coconut oil, butter, honey, sugar and cacao powder.
- Stir constantly and cook for about 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add and mix in vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Quickly spoon onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Place in the freezer till hardened.
- Store in the fridge.
- Try not to eat them all at once!