How To Make Herbed Butter
This herbed butter carries the savory flavors of Thanksgiving. With a minimal amount of ingredients and time you'll have a spread that's extra special for the holiday.
Spread it on a whole turkey or chicken before baking for a flavorful poultry dish. It's also good to spread on rolls.
- 1 4-ounce stick of organic butter
- 1 teaspoon of Herbes de Provence, dried
- Soften the stick of butter and mix in dried herbs.
- Put mixture in refrigerator.
- Rub onto whole turkey or chicken before it goes into the oven.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? We love hearing from our readers and encourage you to share in the comments below. How will you serve your herbed butter at your next family gathering?