Homemade Gluten-Free Lasagna
One of my most requested recipes is my Homemade Gluten-Free Lasagna. I love sharing this dish with family and friends.
- 1 (8-12-ounce) package gluten-free lasagna
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounce unsweetened coconut milk yogurt/ricotta cheese
- 64 ounces my homemade spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup dairy-free Daiya mozzarella style shreds or grated raw Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound 100% grass fed ground beef OR 100% organic fresh or frozen (thawed) spinach
- 2 cups dairy-free Daiya mozzarella style shreds OR shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped or dried basil, oregano, parsley & thyme
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs & 1 tablespoon of each fresh herb or 1 teaspoon when using dried herbs; mix well.
- In 9x13 dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Layer ⅓ uncooked lasagna noodles, yogurt/ricotta cheese, cooked meat/spinach, spaghetti sauce & mozzarella. Repeat layering 2x.
- Top with fresh/dried herbs and the rest of the dairy-free Daiya mozzarella style shreds or parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour covered & 10 minutes uncovered.
Looking for an easy, yet delicious, meal option for your family with little time to cook? Try using your slow-cooker to make this homemade gluten-free lasagna. When layering your ingredients in the above recipe instructions, keep everything the same except the noodles. Divide them in thirds for the three different layers and lightly break them to fit in the slow-cooker. Then cook 4-6 hours until a fork goes all the way through your dish.
This gluten-free homemade lasagna recipe serves 9-12 people. It is the perfect meal to plan for a sit down family dinner. Who doesn’t love Italian food? Even your picky eaters will love this dish and it is an easy way to sneak in some extra greens for your kids.