Mama Z’s Homemade Guacamole
Although I'm not Latino, you'd never know after you try my homemade guacamole. Try it today and let me know how you love it!
Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced AND 2-3 drops lime essential oil or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, diced
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro AND 1-2 drops coriander or cilantro essential oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl or
- Cuisinart food processor/Blender place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice AND lime essential oil.
- Mash with potato masher or pulse with the Cuisinart Food Processor/Blender and add sea salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash or pulse again.
- Then put in the onions, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro, coriander essential oil, and garlic.
- Add additional lime essential oil if desired to taste.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Have you made guacamole before? Let me know if you try this recipe!
Check out some more of my favorite appetizer recipes!