Super Green Chocolate Gluten-Free Pancakes
Have you ever heard of “selective eating syndrome?” Basically, they have put a label on kids and adults who are picky eaters! You know, the kind that won't eat their veggies or drink Super Green Shakes. Well, in our house, we nip that in the bud early, which is why our daughter LOVES chocolate super green gluten-free pancakes!
Chocolate Gluten-Free Pancakes Recipe with Super Green
- Wet Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1½- 2 cups coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 T extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Dry Ingredients
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ¼ cup super green powder (any brand will do - we mix our own)
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 1 t stevia powder
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon finely ground pink Himalayan salt
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1 T egg replacer
- Beat eggs and mix wet and dry ingredients in separate containers.
- Combine ingredients and pan fry in coconut oil.
- Make sure there is enough coconut oil to cover the entire pan.
So, do you think YOUR kids will try these chocolate gluten-free pancakes?
Add some fresh berries on top of a dollop of coconut whipped cream and they'll love it!
How about YOU? How do you get your kids to eat their veggies and Super Greens powder?
If you like this check out more of our healthy and delicious breakfast recipes.