When using my DIY foaming hand soap, it's like I can feel the suds are washing away the dirt. This simple recipe only calls for three ingredients, plus water, to get your hands squeaky clean.
DIY Foaming Hand Soap
You can print the DIY Foaming Hand Soap recipe and store in your kitchen drawer for quick access. Try my moisturizing hand cream to keep your skin feeling extra smooth.
- The exact measurements depend on the size of of your foaming soap dispenser.
- Fill the dispenser 3/5 of the way with liquid soap.
- Then, add enough aloe to fill the dispenser ⅘ of the way.
- Top off with essential oils (10 drops for every ounce of your mixture).
- Be sure enough room in the bottle to place the pump without overflowing.
- Depending on the thickness of the aloe vera you use, you may need to add a little water.
- Secure lid and shake vigorously.
- Use soap as needed. 🙂