Whether your allergies are caused by airborne pollen, food sensitivities, or toxins from the environment, the reaction is a histamine response and often causes inflammation. Using an essential oil blend for allergies and making a roll-on is sure to become a favorite during pollen season. Make it today and keep it on hand!
My Favorite Essential Oil Blend for Allergies
The term “allergies” covers a broad range of issues, which means you won't find just one treatment or preventative measure to match it. Many claim that lavender (used to calm the system), peppermint (used to open up the sinuses), and lemon (used to cleanse the body) are the prototypical essential oil remedy. Countless people have benefited from ingesting 1 drop of each oil in a gel capsule and/or diffusing a blend.
- Many people have benefited from ingesting 1 drop of each oil in a gel capsule filled with oil olive and/or diffusing a blend.
- Also, be sure to try my Seasonal Allergy Relief Roll-On for instant support!
Seasonal Allergy Roll-On
This is how I use my favorite essential oil blend for allergies. By making a roll-on remedy recipe you can keep it on hand for allergy season for immediate on-the-go relief! These oils are commonly used to calm the histamine reaction and inflammation that occurs when we are exposed to allergens like pollen!
- 10 ml Roller Bottle
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil or eucalyptus essential oil
- Carrier oil
- Add essential oils to a glass roller bottle.
- Fill with carrier oil and shake well.
- Roll-on and rub on back of neck, on chest twice a day or as needed.
See additional tips to relieve allergies naturally.