Life can present us with stressful situations and it is important to take a minute to stop, breathe, and relax. This do-it-yourself Stress and Anxiety Inhaler uses some of our favorite essential oils for stress and anxiety and is perfect to help calm you during those stressful moments, in the midst of a panic attack or when anxiety settles in.
Essential Oils for Stress and Anxiety – Essential Oil Inhaler
When purchasing supplies for your DIY essential oils for stress and anxiety inhaler, remember to buy certified organic cotton pads. Cotton is considered a dirty crop, being sprayed with pesticides. You want to make sure you only use organic and clean cotton in your inhaler to avoid toxins. You should be able to purchase these at a local health food store and cut to fit the tube that you're using. If you can buy them here.
- Mix your essential oil blend in a glass bowl or jar.
- Cut down your organic cotton pad to the desired size to fit inside your inhaler tube.
- Place the cotton pad in your glass bowl to adsorb your essential oils.
- Use tweezers to remove cotton pad and insert into your inhaler tube.
- Place top section onto inhaler tube.
- Use during a panic attack, stressful moments or when anxiety settles in.
*Geranium, Sweet Marjoram, Patchouli, Sweet Orange
*Lavender & Vanilla Absolute
*Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla
*Patchouli & Cedarwood
*Roman Chamomile, Rose, Palmarosa
*Vetiver & Roman Chamomile
*Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Valerian
These oils can also be added to white vinegar and put in the fabric softener cup in your washing machine when you wash your sheets. Or, you could drop the oils on a wet wash cloth and toss in the drier when you dry your sheets so you can enjoy the benefits while sleeping at night!