Today you are in for a treat because I'm interviewing Tammy Trayer from TrayerWilderness.com who lives off the grid. Tammy has a very powerful story germane to our Biblical health focus here on really how to honor God with our health, how to be self-sustaining, how not necessarily to rely on the system, but most importantly do what's right for us, our family, and our health regardless.
About Tammy Trayer
Tammy is an author, freelance writer, and a radio show host at Mountain Woman Radio. Tammy and her family live traditionally off the grid and have a passion to help educate others by sharing their experiences of living off the land, dealing with autism, gluten-free, dairy-free cooking, self-reliance, wilderness survival, traditional and primitive skills, and so much more.
Follow Tammy's radio show on iTunes and her website. And you can keep up with her at TrayerWilderness.com. She also has a couple programs, one of which is how to embrace an off grid lifestyle.
- 3:25 A word of encouragement about uncovering and using your gifts
- 7:17 About Tammy Trayer from TrayerWilderness.com
- 9:25 What living off grid means for the Trayer family
- 12:45 How Tammy got back to her roots for natural living
- 15:25 Learn about how Tammy's autistic son adjusted to live off the gird and how his symptoms of autism were affected
- 20:10 One of the single most important things to do for a loved one with autism
- 24:28 Tammy shares the experience that she had as a 14-year-old girl that still influences how she values healthcare today
- 26:30 The specific natural remedies that Tammy used to help her son with the symptoms of autism
- 29:14 Learn about the techniques that Tammy used to enhance the homeschool experience, especially on the rough days
- 33:31 Parting words of hope