This gluten-free cranberry pie recipe is actually more like a gooey cake and full of flavor. Try it at your next family get-together. Your loved ones are sure to love it!
Gluten-free Cranberry Pie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
- Combine the flour, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat.
- Stir in the butter, beaten eggs, and almond extract.
- If you are using frozen cranberries, the mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
How about you? What are YOUR favorite holiday cranberry recipes?
Like this recipe? Check out these other delicious dessert recipes!