I love the smell and taste of warm gluten free pumpkin bread. Although pumpkin bread is popular in the winter, I love baking year round.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- 1 15-ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 4 organic eggs
- ½ cup organic butter
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ⅔ cup water
- 3 cups coconut sugar, honey granules or 2 cups maple syrup or agave
- 2¾ cups all-purpose gluten-free baking flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- Combine butter and oil, then add in natural sweetener in a standard mixer until throughly combined.
- Beat eggs then add them into the oil mixture and add pumpkin purée.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, alternating with water, into your pumpkin mixture.
- Stir until just blended.
- Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Do you pair tea, coffee, or a warm cider with your pumpkin bread?
Want to try some other delicious and healthy pumpkin recipes?