Whether you grow your own berries or shop at your local market, they are fresh in season right now. From cherries and strawberries to raspberries and blueberries… this Summer Berry Smoothie Recipe is sure to hit the spot. It is deliciously refreshing and healthy!
Summer Berry Smoothie Recipe
Which berry is your favorite? Toss in a few spinach leaves to add a fresh green to your morning smoothie. A smoothie is an easy way to sneak ingredients into your child's diet that they may not normally love on their own. By adding 4-5 spinach leaves to their smoothie, they gain the nutrition without even realizing it. The berry flavor hides the evidence!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 fresh or frozen bananas, peeled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries and cherries - or enough to make your smoothie thick
- 4-5 fresh spinach leaves
- Ice - optional
- Add your frozen fruit and coconut milk to your blender first.
- Blend on low, until frozen fruit is crushed.
- Add fresh fruit and spinach leaves to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice to blender based on preference of smoothie temperature.
- Once your smoothie is well blended, pour into a glass and enjoy!